Roxanne has over 20 years of experience in teaching, training and facilitating personal development.
She is Board Certified Life Coach with extensive training in ADHD and the process of getting things done. While still in High School she started her first business as a horse trainer and teacher of horsemanship for students of all ages. Roxanne continued to work in the professional horse world while attending college at Ohio State University and a number of years thereafter. Her second career was in the corporate world as an Account Executive and Director of Business Development of IT sales.
Having developed the practices of an elite athlete (self-motivation, prioritizing and action), she realized financial success and recognition. While her career in sales was rewarding, she missed motivating and coaching people to become their best. Getting additional education, training, and certifications Roxanne founded RBT Coaching which specializes in identifying individual processing style, incorporating that into everyday life and encouraging clients to realize their potential.
Outside of work, Roxanne is a devoted wife and step – mother to two teenage boys and enjoys time spent with family laughing, having fun, and pursuing epic adventures. She has a passion for the outdoors and loves to ride her road bike and go for hikes in the mountains. Through all of this, her dog Sherman (a Rottweiler mix) is always by her side.
- Caliper Certification: Psychometrics & Compliance
- CCE (Center for Credentialing and Education) Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- Program Management Certification (PmP)
- JST Coach & Training
- Institute for Life Coaching
- Go-Giver Sales Academy
- 360 Thinking Cognitive Connection Training
- Advance Training: CPS Dr. Ross Greene
- ADHD Certificate Course: Moving Beyond Medication (PESI Online Course)
- Certified ADHD Professional (ADHD-CCSP) Intensive Training Course: Evidence-Based Strategies for Managing ADHD Across the Lifespan (PESI Online Course)
- Motivational Interviewing